RULES AND BOOKING CONDITIONS
- Weekly stays from Sunday to Sunday (June, July, August)
- Check-in from 3pm Check-out by and no later than 10am
- Confirmation of booking by deposit equal to 30% of the total amount by bank transfer within 7 days from the date of making the booking
- Balance at check-in and payment of a deposit in cash for each apartment of €100 which will be returned upon departure after checking the apartment and equipment
- The invoice must be requested at the time of booking
THE PRICE INCLUDES
- The use of the fully furnished apartment, equipped with a kitchenette with fridge, microwave and complete with kitchen utensils (pots, plates, glasses and crockery), TV in every room
- Nespresso coffee machine with welcome pods kit
- Independent hot/cold air conditioning and digital safe
- All consumption of water, electricity and gas
- Set of bed linen and towels
- Change of the entire linen for stays longer than a week
- Baby Kit (camping cot complete with linen, high chair, baby bath, bed rail, changing table)
- Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Reserved parking
- Free entrance to the Beach Village water park for the duration of the stay
- Laundry use: washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Bike rental: available subject to availability (approximately from April to September)
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Final cleaning studio flat €55, two-room flat €60, three-room flat €70
- Pet cleaning supplement €25
- Midweek cleaning service of the apartment: floors, bathroom and rooms €20
- Midweek change of bathroom linen set. Upon request, a complete set will be provided for €8 (price per person)
- Midweek change of bed linen. Upon request, a complete set will be provided for €10 (price per person)
- Midweek cleaning service of the apartment (floors, bathroom and rooms) and complete change of bed linen and towels €50
- Tourist tax: equal to € 2.00 per person per night up to a maximum of 7 nights. Children under 14 are exempt.
The customer is obliged to return the kitchenette clean, to empty the refrigerator of any type of food, wash the dishes and pans and remove the rubbish from the bins.
They are admitted with prior authorization from the management and based on the availability of the accommodation arranged with a cleaning supplement. They must be up to date with vaccinations, be used to living in an apartment and respecting some simple basic rules for living together. Max 5kg.
Your little friends are welcome! We only ask for a small contribution to sanitize the apartment upon departure
External guests will be able to access the Residence structure only after authorization by the Management and after delivery of an identity document. The Management reserves the right to check the identity of the people present inside the Residence at any time.
LOSS OF KEY
In case of loss of the apartment key, an amount of € 20.00 will be charged.
RATES CONDITIONS (linked to the type of fare)
A deposit corresponding to 30% of the value of the entire stay will be requested upon booking confirmation.
Payment methods: bank transfer
NON REFUNDABLE RATE
Advance payment: an amount equal to the total may be charged at any time.
In case of cancellation, modification or no-show, the total amount of the reservation will be charged.
FOR LAST-MINUTE STAYS (e.g. Easter, weekend in May)
- A credit card is required as guarantee on which a pre-authorization will be made. This process involves the temporary blocking of the amount and not the withdrawal. Upon arrival at the facility, you can pay for your stay in the most convenient way, thus letting the guarantee expire and having the amount again on the credit card provided.
- In case of cancellation or changes made up to 60 days before the expected date of arrival, the deposit paid will be returned net of bank charges
- In the event of cancellation or changes made up to 31 days before the expected date of arrival, the deposit paid can be recovered by means of a voucher against a new stay to be made within the booking year, subject to availability of the Residence.
- Changes up to 31 days before the arrival date are subject to availability and the daily rate in force at the time of requesting the change.
- In case of cancellation or modification made from the 30th day before the arrival date, the deposit paid will be retained.
- No Show: In case of no show, the full amount of the stay will be charged.
- Late arrivals and early departures: no refund is due to guests who decide to postpone their arrival or interrupt their stay.
TOURIST TAX EXEMPTION
- individuals residing in the Municipality of Riccione,
- minors up to the age of 14,
- subjects who assist patients admitted to health facilities located in the municipal area, on the basis of one companion per patient;
- personnel belonging to the State and local Police, to the other armed forces, as well as to the national body of firefighters who stay for service needs,
- bus drivers and tour leaders who provide assistance to organized groups. The exemption applies to each coach driver and each tour leader for every 25 participants,
- the employees of the manager of the accommodation facility who carry out work therein,
- the severely handicapped, certified according to the law and a companion,
- groups of pensioners organized by public bodies (so-called social tourism) of no less than 65 years of age, staying in 1, 2 and 3 star hotels,
- employees and commercial agents who stay for work reasons, with a contract, from the 8th day of stay, even if not consecutive;
- students carrying out traineeships or internships.
The application of the exemption is subject to the delivery by the interested party, to the manager of the accommodation facility, of a specific declaration in lieu of a deed of notoriety, made on the basis of Presidential Decree n. 445/2000 and subsequent amendments.